hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, January 24, 2011 7:53 AM
Finish what you started


Started and finished watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan in less than a day! Can't believe how freaking awesome it is and now I'm trying to persuade many people to watch it:D Here's a summary that I had copied and paste from mysoju.com:
"Yankee-kun to Megane-chan" covers the relationship between high school delinquent Daichi Shinagawa (Hiroki Narimiya) and bespectacled class representative Hana Adachi (Riisa Naka). Although they may appear to be polar opposites, Hana was once a legendary delinquent back in her junior high school days. Now, Hana attempts to get Daichi to change his ways for the better.
Yea in case you didn't notice, it's a jap drama - only 10 episodes^^ It has always been my dream to fight like Hana did... *__* Too bad I don't have the stamina, urgh.
Because of the show, I slept only at 4am plus this morning and was late when meeting up Jiesi and YiFang (sorry!) at Jurong Point this afternoon, oops sorry! Walked around the whole day till 9pm plus, with Qiaofen joining us after her work at about 5pm? Everyone had dinner at Delifrance except me who just sat there and watched them eat D: I'm glad I made them laugh like hyenas (hehe) by telling them another one of my epic dreams (Y) YiFang, who wanted to buy clothes ended up not buying anything while Jiesi bought a dress (it's lovely *__*~)
It's really weird and confusing when I see people talking about "Kim Kibum" because the name's damn common. I mean, I know three Kibums, one from Super Junior, one from SHINee (key's real name ^^) and another one from U-Kiss. Gosh why do so many people have the same name!?
And.

Key and Mir sharing secrets!? Hehe.

Labels: