hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:51 AM
時をかける少女

Woohoo, just finished watching Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time)! It's an awesome jap movie;) The vid above is a combination of three or two trailers of the movie.
Just watching shows and rotting at home today, nothing's up, hmmm. Going Bugis tomorrow though!:D Throat's feeling super uncomfortable now, I'm afraid that I'm getting a sorethroat, oh no. It's really terrible, every breath I take my throat hurts, and now I don't even feel like typing on twitter and replying tags anymore. Stupid. Hope I'll feel better soon:(

Labels: ,