hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, February 13, 2011 7:47 AM
Another foggy night

Went to Fico Sports Club to celebrate Tata's birthday today!;D
Shared to buy a birthday present for Tata with Ethel - Ethel's mum have really cool wrapping paper! My first time playing water soccer too, hehe. The sun was mad hot man, and the water was totally boiling that everyone had a shock when they first stepped into the water, but oh well we got used to it after a while, hehhhhh. I had fun with the water soccer, even though it caused me to be extremely exhausted since it's the first exercise I did in months, yikes. It's kinda crazy too, water was splashing everywhere with everybody fighting for the ball and I got completely drenched! x_x
Dinner with everyone (well, almost) at JP after that! AWESOME OG MATES!!:DD I was feeling super full and walked home eventually~

Nobody left a space for me, *sob*

Ethel, Lizzie and me!:D

Me with birthday girl!:D

Can anyone spot me!?:x

Having terrible muscle aches now oh crap. ><

Labels: ,