hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, February 12, 2011 7:59 AM
Running wild

Just.. something amazing ;)

Can't believe that Adam Young wrote a song for Taylor Swift in response to her song "Enchanted", it's too freaking sweet omg I was smiling the whole time while listening to the song even though it wasn't for me, hehe. It'll be really cute if they do end up together in the end!:D
Spent my day at home spam-watching Dream High, zomg KIMSOOHYUN AND TAECYEON AND WOOYOUNG ARE ALL SO FREAKING AWESOME I CAN FAINT *__* Can't believe JYP is in the show too haha he's damn funny!
TWITTER DIDN'T WORK FOR ME THE ENTIRE DAY WTH CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT!? >:(

So I guess I'll be spending my Valentine's Day alone, sob:'( Well I'm sorry I just can't spend that nice day with somebody I have zero interest in... =.=
Never mind, it's my birthday two days after Valentine's!

Labels: ,