hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:13 AM
Because you gotta look closer


..It's just a random photo, I like my school's student handbook! Cool huh?;D
Can't really say much about today, it's a mixture of disappointment and relief, hmmm why so weird. Went to camp at Qiaofen's house for a bit before she went for piano lesson, and only now then I realize that we didn't take any photos! D: Got my OG tee today too, and we're gonna wear it on Friday for casual wear woohoo! The tee's pink, guess I'll have to tolerate it for a bit - oh well it looks awesome anyway!^^