hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:51 AM
For now it's too soon for you to say

Another boring day... with my very first choir practice at SAJC - and because of it I have to miss the captain's ball competition (damn I was really looking forward to playing!!) but oh well, 11A02 was in the third place, hip hip hooray we have awesome class spirit, ROAR!♥ It felt like the first day of school again for choir practice since I didn't know anyone there and it was really awkward because I was the only girl wearing PE T-shirt (didn't bother to change out after missing the competition, sigh) so I sort of stood out, argh. Oh but luckily it turned out fine in the end, got into Soprano 2, guess I just don't have the stamina for super super super duper high pitch notes anymore!:(
Missed my house's bus stop when riding home in bus today, should have reached home by about 8.30pm and I only reached home at like, 9.30pm, pathetic huh? I was sleeping on the bus - too tired:(

Just some random photos...:)

During econs!:DD


ME! hahaha:x


Me and Sijia on Valentine's Day, what a coincidence!;D


Me with Xinyun and Qianying!:D


Xinyun and I!


Me and Lyn!


Weiyan and I!


Me and Qianying!


Valentine's Day card for my beloves! Hehe;D

Labels: