hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, February 4, 2011 7:53 AM
No, because you can't control my feelings

Met up with Dorothy today:D Since it's the second day of lunar new year most of the shops weren't opened so we just sat and walked around talking~ Dorothy was tempted to catch those cute soft toys from the catching machine thingy at arcade, but it seriously isn't easy to catch one at all.. Yea and now I'm thinking if only a cool guy can catch one for me from one of the machines - a scene which probably only happens in dramas and movies - I'll be swooning from happiness haha ;P








Hope the collaboration will go well with Ethel! >:D
I never get much money this new year, why is so many people getting a few hundreds when I'm not?:(

Labels: