hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, February 5, 2011 5:00 AM
All my thoughts so twisted

Anti-pick up lines:
Boy: Can I buy you a drink?
Girl: Actually, I'd rather have the money.
Boy: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
Girl: Sorry, I am having a headache this weekend.
Boy: Go on. Don't be shy. Ask me out.
Girl: Okay. Go out.
Boy: I think I could make you very happy.
Girl: Why? Are you leaving?
Boy: Shall we go see a movie?
Girl: I have already seen it.
Boy: Where have you been all my life?
Girl: Hiding from you.
Boy: Haven't I seen you some place before?
Girl: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Boring day, I only woke up at 2pm in the afternoon -o- 'Nuff say, all I did today was eat, use computer, use phone (plus throwing it aside) and rot. What a wonderful and busy day I had for converting oxygen into carbon dioxide!

Labels: