hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, April 7, 2011 8:25 AM
Her plastic tears

Everything used to be so much more simple,
but now I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.


It's a rather tiring day, I've been having a bad headache the whole day, thanks a lot to PE. Ran four rounds during PE, warm up, ran another round, rest for a bit and ran yet another round again. Six rounds in total, sounds so simple and yet I'm already at my limit. It seems like no matter how much I push myself, I just can't win. Maybe I didn't try hard enough. Even though my body's fully exhausted from all the runnings, I can still do 10 pull-ups at a go, for the first time in a few years already, no harm being proud right?;) Felt more refreshed after all those trainings too!

It's Friday tomorrow, and I hope that everything will go fine and I'll be happy.
:)