hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:44 AM
Nothing's gonna stay the same

So freaking tired and emo today. ARGH WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.
Anyway, went to study with Amanda and WeeChung today! Not very productive, but sort of productive, I guess. :) Haha I talked a lot - why the hell am I so talkative anyway! - which is why I only finished a bit of my work in the end, yikes.
Went out with Charmaine yesterday!:) Hehe thanks for the shoelaces! Really regret not asking her help me buy some earpiece went she went to Thailand because they're so cheap OMG I missed the chance NUUUU :'(
Walking around and apparently people are having some event trying to break the world record for having the most people putting facial masks on at the same time - RIDICULOUS MUCH?! That's what made the crazy girl laugh like mad, LMAO XD

ROFL MESSY HAIR ZOMFG


So stiff -.-


Less stiff. LOL


KAWAII!! XD

Labels: