hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, April 24, 2011 2:31 AM
On a random easter day

こんにちは!Happy Easter Day!:D
I realise I have nothing to blog about. Ah.. me and my boring life.

❝So let's say that theoretically I really like you, and theoretically even though it sounds moronically cliché and overused, you give me butterflies. And just for kicks, lets add that all in theory of course you may be one of the most wonderful people I have ever met, and hypothetically my heart beats ten times faster when I see you. Do you think that you would supposedly (and in the most theoretical sense) feel the same way?
-via keepcalmandmakethislastforever