hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:48 AM
Sensitive, no?

I know I looked retarded in the 2nd photo.. -o-

No PW lecture today for my class, woots!
Instead we went all the way to Toa Payoh Library for some talk on PW, LMAO. But still. Photos taken @Popeye's! :D Food arrived quite late and I had to rush and shove food into my mouth as if I was in some eating competition - the chicken pieces are freaking scorching my fingertips turned red D: The food's nice though, love their biscuit! Feeling so disappointed that I don't have the time to slowly enjoy them :( The talk's a total waste of time though, didn't learn anything much, basically I just stared into space, yay!
Heavy downpour after that, sucks to the very max because my blouse was drenched and my school shoes were completely soaked, eww.

Labels: