hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, May 14, 2011 10:50 AM
My baby, baby girl & baby boy!

*COUGHS* The title sounds wrong but oh well~
Had dinner with Qiaofen and Yifang @Marina Square's Xin Wang Hong Kong Café! The last time we went there together was last year's June holiday, quite cool because we went to the same place again to have our dinner! :) Jiesi joined us afterwards at Sweet Sweet Tooth~ Seems like my friends are having *things* going on in their life, except for me - me, just me, and my boring life. Brb I'm gonna yawn.
Meanwhile here are the photos with my beloved friends! :D
(My awesome friends are all skinnier than me too OMG /faint)


Wish I can see them more often :'(

Labels: