hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, June 11, 2011 11:31 AM
Dancing in the air

PW meeting yesterday, gosh we're too awesome.
First, I was late because I was playing pokemon at home trying to level up my pokemons (yea I'm such a loser ikr /creyz) But I'm so proud of myself cuz I got to Weiyan's house all by myself! Googled for the location of her house and saved the map in my phone and actually walked to the front of the condo. Evil group members laughed at me because they were watching me from the window in her room LMAO WTS it's my first time there so I can't help but made a few mistakes here and there right?! HMPH. At least I got to her house by myself without losing a single strand of hair (yea I don't think I lost anything or got hurt so yay me hahaha)
Settled down after that... and started eating. PIGS. Love my F&N Grape hahaha thanks to Weiyan's maid for getting drinks and snacks for us 8D Well we DID research a bit here and there, yea ._.
Showed the girls some scenes from The Exorcist (1973) on Youtube too trying to freak them out but guess I freaked myself out. Saw this clip with the girl looking into the mirror and turning away but her face in the mirror didn't and got distorted instead and I screamed LOL. Okay wait cancel that, I didn't screamed, I kinda roar-screamed because I freaked out and now my throat still hurts. Yea I can only blame myself for that haha...


A BIG BOX OF NERDS HOW CAN YOU RESIST THIS THERE'S ALL KINDS OF FLAVOUR INSIDE!!!


FOOD, FOOD, AND FOOD


A cat drawn on Angela's tablet pc by Yuhui! HAHAHA WE LOVE PAINT


Yea we spent time playing with Paint... XD


MY MASTER PIECE MUAHAHAHAHAHA


&&& Angela did stalking too, Yunlu and Mandy! LMAO


And who's this retarded girl huh?! LOL


Group photos without Anthony! Awww. But hey there's the Cheshire Cat from Alice In The Wonderland! :P

Labels: