hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, June 18, 2011 3:29 AM
鏡音レンの恥ずかしい話 (eng subbed)


LOL you guys should this if you're bored and haven't watch it before! I'm just posting this for fun haha 8D Vocaloid talking cracks me up too hehehe. (please hover on the 'up' arrow button on the right and click on the button at the very top to on the annotations if it's not on!)

Cut my fringe today! I look younger now LOL. I'm still considering cutting my long long long hair away, should I have short hair for once? But I'm worried that I'll regret. Still, I can't help but think about chopping my long hair away. HMMMM.

Labels: , ,