hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, June 20, 2011 8:50 AM
Riding on a jaguar all afternoon

No you won't understand the title of this post unless you're me or you play... #lame
Wondering how people always have the skill to tie such nice hairstyles while I'm forever stuck with ponytails and simple plaits. I want to be able to tie my hair this way too!


Was organising my motes - didn't realise that there's so much to study for Common Test oh god I'm soooo dead, there's less than one week of holiday left, shit -.- I have like, this whole mountain stack of notes that I don't even remember about that I have to revise on, hooray. Seriously can't wait for the December holiday to come already! :(


Random doodles I did on my notes during GP, now you see just HOW MUCH attention I pay during lessons :)

Labels: