hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, June 9, 2011 10:51 PM
Sing all you want tonight

Went to kbox with the girls yesterday! Argh my money went down the drain... again. But I love singing! Now if only I can sing better. I want to have the kind of singing voice when people hear it they'll go like "wow you can REALLY sing!" Wait, not good enough. I want wow every single person walking on this planet. Haha but I guess, well, kinda impossible huh? I should continue dreaming :( Human are all greedy and that's why we can improve!


stupid toilet bowl behind me... #fail


Still not watching Pirates 4 today because there's only the front seats left. AWESOME. So awesome I can cry omg still craving for it! If only I had watch it yesterday, won't it be cool to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean on Johnny Depp's birthday!
Can't believe that the second week of holiday is ending soon, left with only two weeks of holiday but piles and piles of homework undone and lots of work left to revise... I'm so dead for the common test, hope I can WAKE UP SOOOOOON.

Still haven't get new in-ears, argh those beautiful earpiece, when are you going to become mine? :(

Labels: