hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:04 AM
A word of kindness.

Today's just another boring school day. But well it's Wednesday... meaning it's Thursday tomorrow! And what does that mean?? Next episode of Naruto's gonna be out! *obsessed fangirl here* OMG MINATO OMG KAKASHI OMG NARUTO OMG ITACHI OMG KILLER BEE OMG EVERYONE :D Oops I'm kinda off-topic here, but oh well, is there even a proper topic in the first place? I NEED MORE EPISODES AJSKDHJKAFHSJHFKAHk!!!
Okay, actually I was going to say - it's weekend soon! After this week, I can finally relax a bit more. There's only school on Wednesday next week apparently, Thursday will be Teachers' Day celebration (FUHUA! WAIT FOR PUILING TO GO BACK BEFORE CLOSING!!!!@#$) I miss my secondary school so much after talking about it with Jingyong this morning :'( Has been quite some time since I last went back too! The canteen (idk why I'm mentioning it first -pigs-), the classrooms, the hall, the spiral staircase. OMG D: It was where I had struggled to survive for the past four years, where I experienced happiness and sadness. GAHHHH THOSE INNOCENT DAYS TOO. Those days when I have no idea what market structure bullshit is.
Talking about market structure. Seriously. Screw econs!!!!! I had no idea why I took econs, everytime I thought I understand something, I still end up scoring bad as shit during tests. Forever getting a U-grade. How? :( I mean, it's interesting lar, I love learning crap about it and how the economy works blah blah blah but save it please, what's the use of being interested when I can't ace the papers? I'm still going to end up gg-fied anyway, yikes.


Isn't this pencil lovely? :):):)


WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE #cute (ikr)


LASTLY. Let me reiterate my point again. IT'S WEDNESDAY. OH SHIT -took a look at the clock- IT'S 1:03AM ALREADY. LET ME SURVIVE THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AND THEN HALLELUJAH, NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY WOOHOO MORE SLEEEEEEEEEP ♥
Thursday. How time flies.

idek anymore.

Labels: