hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 5:52 AM
I skip a heartbeat

Job briefing yesterday! Woke up super early in the morning to travel all the way to Aljunied with Mandy.
Well it went well, but I'm still kinda worried that I won't be up for the job. All those memorizing work, I can't even get that whole load of school stuff into my head and now I HAVE TO remember those IT infos. Oh god, seriously. All the best to me and myself, heh.


Angela looked like a kid hahaha


Happy Avenue! Isn't the street name cute?! :)


@ Sogurt with Mandy! ;DD (BUT IT WAS FREAKING COLD ZOMFG)


Modification to some postcards at Sogurt haha (Y)

Labels: