hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:03 AM
Lost

It has been like a gazillion years since like I blogged. OH GOSH. Erm, one month, to be kinda exact (not completely exact because I'm too lazy to count the number of days, hours, minutes and seconds). Argh I don't even know anymore. Yees I REALLY, REALLY, REEEEEEALLY MISS BLOGGING! It's not only blogging, it's also staying in contact with some of my cyber friends, through our tagboard. But I totally neglected my blog for so long - I suck, I know :( So here I am, attempting to revive my blog, yikes.
Life's been chaotic as usual, I shall blame school for taking up so much of my time. Wait. Okay I can't blame anyone but me actually, for not managing my own time properly, heh :\ What I do every weekdays: wake, go to school, come home, sleep, wake up, use computer for a bit, go back to sleep - and the cycle continues. On weekends: wake up in the afternoon, use comp for a bit, use phone for a bit too, play games, watch dramas and animes, go back to sleep. YEA I KNOW, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE? Oh but actually I'm kinda enjoying my life by lepaking like a mad woman. In my own way, I had survived! *faraway look with sparkling eyes* Gah.
Anyway. MSA2's over now, sayonara hope it rots forever and now, promo's coming! Who's worried?! ZOMFG I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. I need to pass my promos with flying flying flying colours in order to get promoted to j2. /fidgets :(

Okay so here's some photo updates:


Daphne's birthday


National Day celebration in school!:)


Watched Captain America with some 4E1 peeps :D OMG STEVE ROGERS AJDKSJAFKDJSKFK *O*

'
Tumblr meetup!^^


...pretty much.

Labels: ,