hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, September 11, 2011 3:15 AM
This is quite random.

Went for Service Learning @HCA on Friday! :)

Went out for dinner with Jiesi and Qiaofen after that :)
Some convo that went not-exactly-but-something like this:
Me: I feel that life is so depressing today. It'll be great if I can start my life all over again.
Jiesi: Naw I don't want that I'm quite okay with my life (I think she said this)
Qiaofen: Start over again for what?
Jiesi: *approving look*
Qiaofen: We should just die, what a waste of time.
Me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

***Like what I said, the conversation went something like this, but not EXACTLY like this because I can't remember how it went EXACTLY.
idek HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIGH.