hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, October 7, 2011 8:46 PM
Harajuku Street Style Launch Event

Went to the Harajuku Street Style Launch Event @ Tangs yesterday evening with Mandy!
Got a $20 cash voucher and spent it on a super random necklace (oh god what was I thinking?!), watch the runway walk too and took lots of (blurry) photos haha! There were so many handsome guys and pretty girls among the models :) Saw Xiaxue, QiuQiu, TypicalBen and Chessie too haha even took photos with xiaxue and Ben, I felt like some dumbass fangirl lmao. Bought a pair of red canvas shoes, a bracelet (charm? what do you even call it), a necklace and some earrings too :)
[Photos credit to Mandy] [Some by me though haha]

Me & Mandy!

I'm such a pedo...

Xiaxue! I love her pink hair ^^

Ben! Haha he was kinda smiling awkwardly because it was the first day he's wearing his invisalign aligner but he still looks cute

Xiaxue with Mandy and I :)

Ben and I :)

Ben and Mandy :)

My cheese & potato cupcake!:D

Cheese & Potato cupcake and a Coffee-Choco one ^^

MY NEW SHOES

a goodie bag from purchasing at the event ^^

Labels: , , , , , ,