hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, November 14, 2011 7:30 AM
AFA11

Went to AFA'11 with Dorothy on Saturday! :D
Met up super early in the morning at like 10am and I only went home at about 6pm plus, was tired max, legs were on the verge of breaking HAHAHAHAHA. Enjoyed myself though, love the crowd, even though it can be really suffocating at times. Regret not saving up before going to AFA because there were WAAAAAY too many nice things there but I can't afford like, 95% of them oh god (the 5% left includes freebies and reeeally cheap stuff LOL). Ended getting a mukuro file and a random card sticker. Well actually there wasn't much to do, now that I think about it, I can't imagine how we had walked for hours and hours in such a small exhibition hall (yep we toured it for like a gazillion times, believe it or not).
If I'm rich I would have gone for the Anisong concert thingy and also the movie one, tchhhh.


Our tix! ^^


Moe Moe Kyun Maid Café and the butler café! Heard that food inside's rather exp so we didn't go in :O


Menu for the maid café haha


Easiest cosplay (or should I say, laziest cosplayers). Ever. LOL INTERNET MEMES.


Took a photo with this guy cosing Grell but it turned out blur D; Oh well I didn't look good in it anyway :P


Me and baby bell lol whaaaaat /awkward.


Pedo bear's out to snatch yo sweets!


LASTLY, SUPPORT ViViD!!! ♥

Labels: ,