hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 6:06 AM
I want to blog but there's nothing to talk about

Erm, hey.
So. Didn't go to school today (I know I sound like a bad student haha) Well spent the whole night doing up the OP slides for project work until 5am early in the morning. I remember that I was like 'oh shit' when I heard my alarm ring and quickly switched the comp off to go to sleep. Yep I slept at the time that I'm supposed to wake up LOL. Almost died staying up so late without a nap for that day. Oh well at least I'm quite proud of the edits I did for the slides :)

Well here are some song recommendations to fill up my empty and boring post, heh. Maybe you guys have heard some of them before already. :)
  • A Rocket To The Moon - Annabelle (English | pop rock)
  • Coldplay - Paradise (English | alternative rock)
  • One Direction - Na Na Na (English | pop)
  • ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D - In My World (Jap | punk rock)
  • FLOW - Hey!!! (Jap | rock)
  • Ikimono Gakari - ノスタルジア (nostalgia) (Jap | pop)
  • Yesung - Wind flower (Korean | The Great Queen Seondeok OST)
  • Every Single Day - Healing Star (Korean | rock)
  • The One - 그랬음 좋겠다 (Korean | pop)

Anyway. let November be a good month. :) I like cup noodles. Bye.

Labels: