hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:09 AM
queen of awkwardness

I'm probably the most awkward person in the entire world. Seriously. Guys. Don't praise me okay. I take like five to ten minutes to think up a reply for every single ask on Tumblr that has people praising my blog. Because I'll be like, um, if I reply this way I may sound too casual and if I reply that way I may sound like I'm stuck up or something and should I reply privately or publicly omg I'm going to faint. And before publishing I'll stare at my own reply for like another 5 minutes before I finally muster up my courage to click "publish post" omg kill me please that's how awkward I am. People must be wondering why I'm so slow at replying ;_; SHIIIIIIAT @@ I THINK I'M ACTUALLY AFRAID OF COMPLIMENTS PEOPLE SHOULD INSULT ME MORE.

Weird day today. Freaking sleepy that I fell asleep on the bus ride home. On another girl who's like a primary school or secondary school student's LAP. HER FREAKING LAP. K well actually I don't remember doing that. Weiyan's the one who told me about it. Shit and then I laughed damn hard about it after reading her text... by myself on another bus. /awkward/ Apparently everyone on the bus was staring at me. AND I DIDN'T KNOW. OMG KILL ME PLEASE OTL THAT WAS REALLY EMBARRASSING.
All I ever do in school these days is complain about this huge and disgusting ulcer I have in my mouth. Oh god it's so freaking big I can't even talk, eat or drink properly, let alone sing, wth. I hope my mouth won't end up rotting or anything D:

Cross Country tomorrow! :D