hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, March 16, 2012 7:44 PM
What is your horoscope?

I think I'm the only Aquarian who I know fits like most of what people says about Aquarius (some of them are definitely NOT true for me haha) Zodiac City's quite accurate - well I just looked through for fun and here are some Aquarius traits that quite fit me |ʘ‿ʘ)╯

  • When an Aquarius starts stressing out about too many things to do, they typically step aside and do nothing at all.
  • An Aquarius decides how they should treat you mostly based on how you treat them first.
  • Aquarius prefers to hear all sides of the story before forming their own opinion.
  • You may never know an Aquarius is worried or stressed because they can appear very cool and calm in their demeanor.
  • An Aquarius doesn't mind being asked to do something but they resent being told they have to do it.
  • Aquarians hate not getting the credit and gratitude they deserve, but they keep quiet most of the time.

lmao excuse me, what a random blog post this is, because I was looking through Zodiac City and thus this post~

AND PFFFT I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT SHINEE'S NEW ALBUM IF I DON'T HAVE A LIBRARY FINE WITH OVER 30 FREAKIN' BUCKS OKAY /SOBBING RN

Labels: