hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, March 19, 2012 9:18 AM
Honesty

SHINee's new album's out!
OMG I LOVE 'HONESTY' because it sounds so soothing and ahsjdhsjkfhdkshak :') I was fast-forwarding the song to the middle parts first because I wanted to know how the chorus sounds like and the first thing I heard when I fast-forward Honesty was Key's voice and the song's so acoustic-ky (no this word doesn't exist haha) SO I WAS LIKE AWWWW. I'll take some time to listen the other songs, but wheee Honesty for now!:)

Had Econs paper and Geog Paper 1 today yesterday and well it sucked. BIG TIME. Well, mainly cuz I didn't study (PSSHHH) and I know nothing about all those economic stuff, bullshitted my way through both papers oh god gonna flunk BT1 which may lead to me flunking A's and then eventually funking life. Ugh I suck at life.
LOL ANYWAY. It's actually quite a surprise that I can even finish both papers - well mainly it's cuz I have nothing to write. I miss secondary school geog though, because honestly speaking, I daydreamed my way through all physical geog lectures and I survive by writing all the things that I had learnt in secondary school geog during my exams. I think I need help in life. Perhaps I need a slap to wake me up or something.
Wait. No.
Slap me and I'll probably hate you. HA.
#np Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - CANDY CANDY
#np SHINee - Honesty
#np Daughtry - Crawling Back to You
#np Requiem for a Dream
#np NU'EST - FACE
Songs I had enjoyed today (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-
Shall change my blog's layout after exams haha