hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, June 17, 2012 1:49 AM
Monsters Ate My Condo​!​!​! - Original Soundtrack



Monsters Ate My Condo's game ost!
Because this iPhone game is too awesome omg. Love the game ost agdjgajfkhdshfaldsah
Hehe my favourite is track no.5 Reginald Starfire's theme (the blue unicorn zomfg)and of course the main theme of the game on track no.1 askfdhslfhalfs I can't even omg this game is too cute XD
...they actually screamed "game over" at me when I lose orz

-

//AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAROL.
(idk why i can't call you seki hehehe but carol's cute so yep XD)
ILU PLEASE STAY AWESOME, THE ICHIGO TO MY RUKIAAAA DESU ♥

Labels: ,