hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, September 8, 2012 2:03 AM
cuz i'm awkward

Just got off a phone call on Skype with Bettina and Jee omg I was so awkward

i can't eveN i'm dying with my horrible singaporean accent and mum kept nagging cuz i was on phone for over an hour idek anymore and i feel so bloated i drank an entire bottle of chrysanthemum tea at one go. craving for pizza ahsdjkhakdh oh i love bread

Okay I'm sorry if that paragraph doesn't make sense idek how to blog properly these days there's almost nothing I can blog about my mundane life. If only I can draw well. Well if I can, this blog would be filled with pretty sketches it'll be so cool omg but nope I'm not artistic why am I such a failure oh god. People are always saying how everyone of us has to have at least ONE talent. I wonder what's that hidden talent of mine. Or maybe I'm just talented at being talentless oh wow.

It's already Saturday. Shit. September holiday's ending too fast. NOOOOOOO :(

Anyway- Mashima posted the gender-bender version of some Fairy Tail characters on his twitter account omfg the female natsu and the guy version of lucy are both goddamn hot omgomgomg
(source)

I'm sorry but this post is filled with really random things please ignore me I don't even know what I'm doing omg

Labels: