hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:14 PM
BECAUSE JACK FROST

"I've been around, for a long time. My name, is Jack Frost. I love being on my own. No rules, no responsibility, it's as good as it sounds."
"Santa, whoaaaaah..."
"Yea I love being shoved into a sack and tossed through a magic portal." "Oh good, that was my idea."
"The big four, allll together. Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and the Easter Kangaroo." "...the what? I'm a bunny."
"Am I on the naughty list?" "Naughty list? You hold the record."
I WANT TO WATCH RISE OF THE GUARDIANS BECAUSE JACK FROST PLS. GASP I THINK I JUST FOUND MY DREAMWORKS BOYFRIEND JUST LOOK AT HIM OMG I CAN'T- I MEAN, WHOAAA

Labels: ,