hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, October 29, 2012 12:04 AM
[insert a random title]

Sometimes I'm really jealous of people with all those nice and clear photos on their blog. Then I started wondering how they have the time to take a photo of almost everything because I always forget to. Especially food. Had three cartons of Jagabee yesterday night (did i use 'cartons' correctly? what are we supposed to call those anyway? boxes?) and then free pizzas at econs tuition the previous time. By the time I remember that I should probably take some photos of them they're already long gone. Derp yes, in my stomach, of course.

I know I should be studying. ALEVEL STARTS THE NEXT MONDAY HOLY CRAP. But oh well everyone needs to take a break every now and then riiiiight? ;)

This is random but yep here's a Jack Frost gif because he's too adorable I can't help it I WAS LIKE OMG I NEED TO GIF HIM JUST LOOK AT THIS PRECIOUS BOY GOING "WHOAAAH" OMG ISN'T HE PERFECT??? :D

(fangirl mode: on)