hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, November 18, 2012 10:56 PM
Angel With A Shotgun

"They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for"
I love this song and omg I just found out that Evan Taubenfeld is one of this song's songwriters aghdjkshkjdhs

Physical Geography paper today. Economics Paper 2 tomorrow. After this week I WOULD BE 95% FREE... and 95% because I still have Physics Paper 1 to go. Ugh. What the heck. No. And anyway, I don't really have much plans after A's. Before A's I was like okay I must finish this and I'll be able to have fun and all that blah but now I realized I have nobody to go out and celebrate the end of A's with.

#loner /chokes

Labels: