hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, November 5, 2012 6:21 PM
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo


Started reading this manga like... one hour ago /coughs
Only found out recently that Yoshikawa Miki, who's also the mangaka of Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, has another manga (which is this) Have been seeing it around lately and I was like wow why's the drawing style so familiar? Heh I'm proud of myself for being able to recognise sensei's work :')

But anyway, the plot's kinda common though, body swap anybody? I'm only a few chapters into it, so I can't really judge the manga at this stage, but well I do like the characters. Inferring from the title of the manga, it's supposed to have something to do with magic I guess? I think they're probably gonna get some power after swapping bodies and shits (I'm gonna smack myself if my inference is wrong whoops)

Hehe watched How to Train Your Dragon yesterday too! Like, finally, after procrastinating for over a year. Omg it's freaking awesome I WAS CRYING OVER TOOTHLESS WHEN HE GOT CAUGHT BY HICCUP'S DAD :'( Omg I need to watch Riders of Berk too and then the sequel in 2014 *O*

Labels: ,