hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:14 AM
Infinite H - Special Girl (ft. Bumkey)


Well I actually wanted to post this on my blog a few days ago but I was kinda lazy so- but anyway, do support Infinite H! WHOOP YADONG♥ Hoya looks as handsome as ever and Dongwoo the awesome fashionista (I love his earrings omg), is looking especially cute with his pink hair /flails

And then there's the girl in the MV. I heard she's like the top 4 in Korean's Next Top Model or something? At first look she looks kinda plain but when she smiles she looks quite pretty I guess? :)

Oh yea and I just finished watching Infinite's Ranking King yesterday (I think?) I HAVE OVERWHELMING FEELS FOR THEM NOW. I mean, I have always liked them (from their Nothing's Over days cuz I was fascinated by the fact that they used toilet papers - or paper rolls, whatever it is - in the MV lol), but never really try to get to know them better cuz I was busy with school and etc and I'm happy that I have the time to watch variety shows with them in it now so yay!

LEADER GYU!!!

Labels: ,