hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, January 18, 2013 10:36 AM
Lost and never found again

“Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.”
― William Penn
Hearing the ticking sound of analog clocks kinda scares me sometimes. It's letting us know how a second of our life passes faster than the blink of an eye, constantly reminding us the fact that time really flies and that there's nothing we can do about it. I can't make the time stops and do things at my own pace. Time doesn't wait... and we get governed by time too often.

I know I'm not managing my time wisely. It's already the 19th day of the new year and I have yet to accomplish anything, except for moping around the house doing pretty much nothing.

I really hope to get a proper job soon. Feeling so pressurized ugh (lol I'm sorry this post ended up with me ranting again about how I'm still jobless- yea I'm forever going on and on about it shoot me please)