hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:19 AM
miles of clouded hell

posted on bs tdy! :)
yea i know it's really plain and normal ugh i hate myself WHY AM I NOT CREATIVE

preview | download | info


went to the job agency today to get the contract thingy done so i'm finally starting work tomorrow! wish me luck! :)

oh and today i didn't really dress up when i went out (i NEVER dress up lol but that's not the point) so i was kinda shocked cuz some random guy approached me when i was in the middle of the road waiting for the traffic light to turn green. he told me i looked cute and asked to shake my hand. that's all. i felt really awkward cuz this kind of thing usually DOESN'T (NEVER) happen to me /coughs

Labels: