hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, January 25, 2013 11:14 PM
well we can't help the fact that life sucks

HI HI HI.

Finally, a day off from work! Omg I've been talking about wanting to get a job right, and now I got one I can't stop complaining. Well actually sometimes I do wonder if I got a job just to please my mum. She couldn't stop nagging and making me feel like some loser without a job. I really hate working oh god.

Can't I stay home everyday and do things I like???

I WANT TO MAKE BLOG LAYOUTS. I WANT TO MAKE GIFS. I WANT TO PLAY AROUND ON PHOTOSHOP. I WANT TO JUST RELAX AND LISTEN TO MUSIC WATCH ANIMES KDRAMAS TVSHOWS MOVIES AND FANGIRL OVER EVERYTHING. GO IN AUDI AND TAKE CARE OF MY VIRTUAL GARDEN SO THAT I CAN EARN MY GODDAMN VIRTUAL MONEY AND BUY RUBBISH CLOTHES TO DRESS UP MY AVATAR! I WANT TO READ BOOKS TOO! AND MANGAS! EAT! just not work. /mission abort mission abort

Can't money just fall from the sky or something so that I don't have to give a shit about anything anymore?

UGHHHHH

Sigh. Anyway, met Yifan yesterday after work for dinner in town! I wanted to shop for a pair of new shoes actually but it was too late oh well :(

dinner @plaza sing's ambush!