hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, March 25, 2013 6:20 AM
Infinite - Man In Love


I LOVE INFINITE SO MUCH I WANNA CRY THESE GUYS ARE PERFECT OKAY

OKAY?!?!?!11!!?!

Well actually, I was kinda disappointed with this comeback at first. Maybe it was because I always have high expectations for them, they never fail to surprise me with their great dance moves but this time round the dance moves are kinda... normal? Idk but they always have something special dshkjafjdsljf oh well at least this music video is really cute *u*

Most of the members are doing something for the girls (?) they're in love with, except for L/Myungsoo who was busy texting and being adorable and Sungjong... had a cat picked his outfit for him. Seriously Sungjong. A cat. You trust a cat's fashion sense??

Anyway, my favourite in this music video is Sungyeol!! His outfit totally suits him and those scenes of him cooking/baking something [whisper: FOR ME] are so cute AHHHHHH I LOVE HOW HE SHOWS HIS GUM WHEN HE SMILES IT KILLED ME IT MAKES ME WANT TO [insert something inappropriate here] *bEEEP*

Gyu's still my top bias but Sungyeol's catching pretty fast hELP

Labels: ,