hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:34 AM
Busted!

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, 4E1 HUAT ARH XD

It's Teacher's Day celebration today! :D For the first time in my four freaking years of secondary school life I didn't bring a bag to school, hees, feeling super shiok with only my handphone pouch and my phone.
I'm sorry to say that it's a rather sucky day for me (except for the part where they played Bonamana for Aces Day, the class celebration we had for Miss Tan and chatting at KFC after school). The upper sec had their Aces Day spent in the ISH, damn happy when they played Bonamana (슈퍼주니어!!!), oh well at least a few dance move were from the original song, woots. But I think Super Junior did it better than us :DDD Rushed back class after that where we sang the two songs for Miss Tan and took many photos ^^ We had our erm, Teacher's Day concert after that in the hall, I didn't exactly pay attention luh, my bad mood kinda switched on then, don't ask me why :) (!@#%$&^%&%$TRFDGE%$%G#GH#)
Had a nice chat with dumb people at the KFC after that XD Although it got quite, *cough*, scary when they started on ghost stories. LOL I don't get why we always drift to that topic x.x Heard many scary stories about school, I kinda freaked out, left early with my hands still trembling, had to spam message people to calm myself now :P
Okay I won't blog about the sucky parts of the day since I had already sort of blog about them in my mind (yep I'm constantly blogging - it's all up there! *points to head*) and screamed the hell out, gah.

Labels: