hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, September 9, 2010 1:35 AM
Losing my mind


Have been watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho these days. Okay the name of the show's weird, but the plot is super, not bad luh I'm sort of addicted now, yikes. Song is Losing My Mind by Lee Seung Gi (woots Cha Dae Woong!) and No Min Woo's my phone's wallpaper now, even though he is like the bad guy he's damn good-looking *__* Shin Min Ah is really pretty too :D
Jaw's feeling a bit better today, at least I can chew now, but it still hurts a little bit :B Ooh and I finally fixed my glasses!

Labels: