hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, October 30, 2010 8:56 PM
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

Huh? What do you mean by favourite hero? In real life? Or like Superman and Batman all those? Hmmm. Whatever, I don't give a damn if it's in real life, but if you mean in action movies it'll be Peter Parker a.k.a. Spiderman! >:D I like him cuz I find that it's cool when he starts shooting spiderwebs everywhere and even swing across from roofs to roofs XD And then there's Mary-Jane, the woman he love most, isn't it sweet? ^^ Oh but Clark Kent a.k.a. Superman is cool too, I like it when he flies to the space and he can carry super heavy stuff and save the world :) My least favourite will be Bruce Wayne a.k.a. Batman cuz he has a rectangular face in the cartoon (sorry~), oh but he has a super awesome-looking car with a bat on the front (me like!) and Robin's his companion sometimes! (YEAH ROBIN AND TEEN TITANS! [insert many hearts here]) But personally I think Batman is quite a playboy cuz he's with different women in different series, wth right!? Haha, still, I like all kinds of superhero show ^^
*cough* - sorry I'm such a crazy person who still watch cartoons and all that -.-

News: Just read on Tumblr about this 22-year-old mum in Florida killing her son (accidentally?) after he distracted her from playing Farmville on Facebook. I was stunned, what's up with the world these days!?

/Oh and to Pearlie: cheer up please love! Don't sad hor:)

Labels: