hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 5:18 AM
I melted


Haha sorry if it looks disgusting to you, but I love mixing two flavours of ice-creams together, yum :B And especially when they melted, hmmm *drools*
20 more freaking days to O'level, people! I can feel a panic attack coming up, because I'm so going to die, how am I supposed to finish revising for the freaking 8 subjects in less than three weeks? D:
Oh yeah, and during English lesson today my face went red :D Haha I was pondering over whether to blog about this or not, oh but whatever, since I had nothing else to blog about. Erm it's actually dumb, because I rarely blush, and I had never see my face being red before. I WAS TALKING ABOUT DONGHAE AND HONGKI AND HEECHUL IN CLASS AND I WAS SCREAMING LIKE MAD XD - Crazy rants, they said my face went red (from being too high?) I would rather my face go red because most of the time people will only comment that I look pale (well, technically it's true, argh) as I sleep late everyday at 2~5am and people do wonder how am I still so energetic XD

... Damn, sorry for sounding like some 8-year-old kid.

Also, submitted my previous blog layout here (it's pathetic -.-): [link]