hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, October 3, 2010 9:27 AM
They went BOOM

FML. (Sorry but I can't help but say that)
I think my ear infection's coming back. And I'm scared shitless, okay? I keep on hearing popping sounds in my left ear - non-stop. My most terrible nightmare has return to haunt the holy eff-shit out of me just when my O'level is around the corner. Hell freaking yeah. I just hope that none of you will go "LOL" when you read this (I know some of you will) because it's NOT funny and I'm crying now. fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml. Can I not go school tomorrow? !@#@%$#RV%$TFT I always get super nervous when I recall how the beginning of 2009 went, my left ear hurts from morning till night, without giving me a single effing break at all and I have to go to some doctor and have them drill inside my ear which hurts like holy knows what. I don't wanna go through that again. NO. PLEASE, NO.
[photo via notafatgirl] Sorry for the vulgarities. I don't even know if I should tell my mum. She'll probably scold me, or worse, laugh at me. At times like that I feel so, I don't know, alone? Who's there to even share my troubles? I always go through my troubles alone, don't I?