hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 8:20 PM
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

Erm. Seriously, how many picture of me and my friends does this challenge want me to put!? LOL *rummage through folder to find a random photo* Hehhhh, so there.


...Satisfied? Good.
Elective History paper today is, erm, weirddddd. Personally I think it's okay, but other people commented that it's difficult and tricky (?), so now I'm worrying that maybe I had misinterpreted the questions? Aww damn hope not! I didn't complete the paper though, one more sentence and I'll be done though... *head in hands*
No papers tomorrow! YAY. Oh and it's Deepavali on Friday, how awesome, so there'll be no papers too! I think I'll be spending more time slacking rather than revising. Hmmm but I'll have to put in more effort for my human geog paper cuz I always suck in human geog, yikes.

Labels: