hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, November 7, 2010 3:20 AM
Day 16 17 18 19

Day 16- Another picture of yourself (baby pic!)
Cute not :3 Sorry I don't have baby photos, only have toddler photos :\

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Nobody. I'm happy being myself, even though I do hate myself sometimes.

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
No plans, no dreams, no goals. Shall write a long post about my plans after o's though, soon, hoho:)

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
-.-

LOL as you can see, I'm getting lazier and lazier for this 30 days challenge thingy. I have no idea why I'm doing it in the first place. Yup I did this challenge without even reading through what challenges are, oops :P My sister's playing clarinet earlier on and keep on pestering me to try it out but I fail terribly. Seriously, what kind of instrument is that!? I had a hard time just trying to make a sound out from that expensive-looking thingy, scary :| Hees and good luck to myself for tomorrow's Social Studies paper ^^
Okay got to go, Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix is on Channel 5 now! *OMG SCREAMS*!!11!!11111!!

Labels: