hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, November 28, 2010 5:06 AM
Day 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 /S

Day 2 : My favorite SHINee OTP
Now, of course my favourite OTP will have Kibum in it(:
Jongkey's the best, but I like Minkey, Taekey, 2min and Onewchicken too :3

(I wanted to put more gif but it seems like my blog's filled with too much gifs these days and it's super messy, gah.)

Day 3 : A SHINee OTP I don’t like
Even though I wanna say "none" a lot, but I can't lie. I don't like Jongtae - I don't know if there's anybody liking this particular pair but it just seems weird to actually put them together, since Jonghyun and Taemin looks like they're awkward and not really close with one another as compared to other pairings?:|

Day 4 : The SHINee member I think is most easily shipped
KEYKIMKIBUM - Like, duhhhhhhhhhhh ;) Like I said previously, who won't like a multi-talented guy who's like, super caring!? Everyone loves Key:D

Day 5 : Favorite song from Shinee World album
I can't decide between Replay(~Noona Neomu Yeppeo~) and Love Like Oxygen D:

Day 6 : Favorite song from Year Of Us EP
I can't decide between Ring Ding Dong and JoJo! @@

Day 7 : Favorite song from Lucifer album
Can't decide between Lucifer, A-YO and Ready Or Not! ._.

Day 8 : Favorite song from a repackaged album
Hello. >:)

Labels: