hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, November 13, 2010 3:47 AM
Day 24- A letter to your parents

Erm just to say: Sorry for being a disobeying kid all these years :|
Because I don't know what else to say, I'm shy to write it down :B

Submitted a layout over at my new account just now too^^ Click image below to open link in new tab.


Spent the day playing maple :D Created a new account today, dual blade! I'm only level 31 by now, eyes going circles already D: Since I don't buy @cash, I used mesos to buy clothes - I guess I looks weird, don't I? ._. Haha I'm a girl but I look a bit like a guy though.

Labels: ,