hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:12 AM
Day 26- What you think about your friends

They're awesome, most of the time:P I don't wanna talk about anyone particularly, you all just need to know that I love you hohoho ;)

Went to Jurong Point with SY today to find a job, we tried at Precious Thots first and they accepted us immediately (almost). Gonna get a phone call from them in a few days, but if they don't call me it'll mean that I'm not hired D: Well, at least the saleswoman told us that most probably we'll be employed, so yay I have a job now (I guess). I'm feeling sort of uncertain though :\
Bought stickers too, aren't they cute? 8D

Labels: