hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, November 19, 2010 3:36 AM
My 20 Minutes Survey

Tagged by Chaeul / Elaine to do this survery:)
Name : PuiLing
Brother(s) : Zero
Eye Color : Dark brown
Shoe size : 5 or 6?
Hair : Long, black
Piercings : One on each earlobe
Height : 5' 3"
What are you wearing right now? : Black collar tee with shorts
Where do you live? : Singapore, Earth
Favorite number : 16
Favorite drink : Chrysanthemum tea, milo :D
Favorite month : I don't know?:\
Favorite breakfast : HUHHHHH.

-Have You Ever-
1. Broken a bone : nope
2. Been in a police car : nope
3. Fallen for a friend : maybe?
4. Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : I think so?
5. Swam in the ocean : nope o_o
6. Fallen asleep in school : LOLOL yea.
7. Broken someone’s heart : How would I know, hehhhh.
8. Cried when someone died : Duh :|
9. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yeaaaaa.
10. Saved e-mails : Only those with photos that YiFang used to send me before we started using Facebook ._.
11. Been cheated on : nope?

-What-
1. Your room like? : Filled with school books and worksheets and notes that I haven't clear yet o_o
2. What is right beside you? : Wall's on my left, air's on my right.
3. What is the last thing you ate? : Bread -.-

-Ever Had-
1. Chicken pox : Yup,  it's a torture man.
2. Sore throat : Yea:(
3. Stitches : nope (phew)
4. Broken nose : nope

-Do You-
1. Believe in love at first sight? : Depends?
2. Like picnic? : Depends *exasperated*

-Who-
1. Who did you last yell at? : My sister? LOLOL
2. Who was the last person you danced with? : *Forever Alone*
3. Who last made you smile? : My sister (she's flipping through childhood photos now LOL)

-Final Questions-
1. What are you listening to right now? : SHINee's Lucifer, sis's rantings and TV noise
2. What did you do today? : Went to JP
3. Are you the oldest? : Yea, sadly
4. Indoors or outdoors? : Indoors.

-Today did you-
1. Talk to someone you like? : I talk to myself.
2. Kiss anyone? : Awww nope
3. Sing? : YAY
4. Talk to an ex? : nope
5. Miss someone? : I think so.
6. Eat? : Duh, I need food zzz

-Last person who-
1. You talked to on the phone? : Mum -.-
2. Made you cry? : Some stranger on Tumblr
3. Went to the movies with? : Ermmmmm@@
4. You went to the mall with? : Mum (just now)
5. Who cheered you up? : My friends:D

-Have you-
1. Been to Mexico?: nope
2. Been to USA?: nope

-Random-
1. Have a crush on someone? : Not exactly.
2. What books are you reading right now? : Hilary Duff's Elixir
3. Best feeling in the world? : Happiness
4. Future kids names? : fewehbdfhkwedfkcasjrjiwe :D (kidding)
5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : Used to.
6. What’s under your bed? : Nothing
7. Favorite sport(s) : Running, swimming (if I still can-.-)
8. Favorite place? : Bed.
9. Who do you really hate? : I don't know :O
10. Do you have a job? : Waiting for the call.
11. What time is it now? : 7:34pm

P/s: With however long it took you to complete this, post as "My __ Minutes Survey" and tag 15 people.
/Nope I'm not gonna tag anybody cuz I'm too lazy:D If anybody wants to do this just take it.

Labels: