hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, November 21, 2010 3:27 AM
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

This is kinda embarrassing -__- I'll post another entry after this to push this down, eek.

June2009/AEM @RP


November2010/(Only the head's mine lar LOL)

I didn't really changed much physically, still the same, but emotionally, I guessed I kinda changed, kinda. For physically, well, I had a pair of new glasses now (way thicker asdfghjkl/) and my hair semmed oilier the last time I think o_o I look a bit more innocent then, hoho x)
Emotionally, well. I still thinks the same way (mostly), and I get emo pretty much easily, ha! Hmmm, I hadn't gone through O'level then, hadn't play maple then, and I remembered playing Audition EVERY SINGLE DAY then (woah). I think my mood-swing had gotten worse this year, because I tend to get very very very happy, if not very very very upset. *exasperated sigh* And well... I didn't even know that person then. Urgh never mind.
Well the biggest change will be my age. ZOMG I can't believe I'm turning 17 next year already (17 DO sounds old *cry*)

Labels: